Monday, November 25, 2019

Filming

              This weekend, I did not get to start to film. According to the original schedule this weekend was my potential filming time. I, though, will be filming on Thanksgiving break. I was at my dad's house in Miami, so I knew I was not going to be able to film.It would be inconvenient to drive to Hollywood beach from Miami. I also had a lot of other homework this weekend as well. My dad was also working so I had no way of getting a ride. I scheduled my cast and I to shoot Saturday, November 30. This is on Thanksgiving break, so most of my group is available. The weather was also not suited for the beach. This past Saturday, November 23 was cold, grey and rainy. On Saturday, November 30, I plan on filming with my friends in the film, since that is the day we originally planned to film.

           I have my own camera, and I would prefer to film on my own. The issue was, I had no battery charger. My battery charger arrived this weekend, so now I can film on my equipment, which is convenient for me. For that reason I did not check out equipment last Friday. The equipment the school provides is a camera, tripod, and SD card. I have all the equipment I need though, since I will be filming on my own technology.

            My plan for the rest of this film is to film Saturday, November 30. Then I would upload it to my computer and transfer it to a hard drive. Then, next week I will edit. I would edit Monday and Wednesday, December 2nd and 4th. On that track I should be done before the due date, December 6. Filming on friday ensures my group mates will be available. I will also make sure to review my storyboard as well before filming. The intended filming time is between 2-3 hours. This is the updated schedule for my music video

No comments:

Post a Comment