Friday, January 8, 2021

Filming+Reviewing

Today I filmed again. I started by propping my camera on my desk behind my computer to get a good angle. I recorded myself dramatically doing my classes. The next thing I did was screen-record my computer screen. This shows me clicking off-topic tabs, responding to teachers, and looking up answers. These scenes are in efforts to make relatability with the audience. I then changed out of my pajamas and redid some scenes, such as me sitting at my desk, scowling through my phone during class, etc. Next I moved my tripod next to my bed. I filmed myself watching tv, laying down, doing hw, etc. Finally after I showered I filmed some night-time scenes while I was in pajamas. The purpose of filming in multiple outfits, is so that I can edit it to look like multiple days are passing. That is the effect since I am alluding that every day feels the same. I would say today was a successful filming day. I also decided to review some footage. I imported the scenes and cut some shorter to being with. I would say that none of my footage is bad but I need more. I learned that I should keep the camera rolling and do the action multiple times so I can naturally see what looks best. When importing the footage I also needed to start organizing them chronologically. I decided to import it all in to iMovie. My next step is to edit the film and do the VoiceOver. 


No comments:

Post a Comment