Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Re-Write

I have been recently stressed bout creating a new story. After giving it some thought I have finally come up with an idea for my new plot. It will revolve around the daily quarantine routine. The VoiceOver will be a monologue of how I feel as it plays through my day. Also I want the VoiceOver will have some jokes or comedic references. I will start by doing the wake-up scene. This is where I will introduce the pandemic and why we are in quarantine. Then it will go into the school routine, this is where I will insert the computer footage. Next it goes into a montage of clips of me being bored and doing minuscule tasks to keep me entertained. The final scene will be a sit-down about quarantine and how its affected me. So my next step to take the storyboards and edit it. This misstep in creating a story during a pandemic led to me basically having to start all over. Hopefully this rewrite will be practical enough to film by myself. Another concern i have is it not being long enough but I think the talking scene at the end will make it long enough. By storyboarding I can get an idea of what to film.This will be helpful for my filming day. My last storyboard condensed my daily routine into 1/5 of the film. Now I will take that scene and expand it. This story should be easy because its my life. Its my daily routine the film is based on, so it should be relatively native to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment