Thursday, December 31, 2020

New Years!

 It is now new years! I am currently on a plane. A plane during COVID? Yes, i’m currently on my way to New Orleans. This means, I am taking a couple days off of working on my film. I have just come to the conclusion that I need to create a whole new story. While I would love to leave that stress in 2020, I cannot. So here I am on my way to Charlotte, then New Orleans. Ive never been there, but it seems nice. I am going for my stepbrothers football game, the NCAA Sugar Bowl. I have a very busy weekend ahead of me so I won’t be doing any planning. Since I will not be on set (my room) this also means I won’t be filming. As i mention before in my christmas blog, I think it is important to take breaks and pace yourself. Personally, with creative projects, I need to work on my schedule. I will not priorities creative projects over math homework or a history test because one matters more than the other unfortunately. In the new year, I plan on creating a film I and proud of. Isolated, my film, is one of my new years resolutions as well as being more organized. I will not lie to you reader, I have slacked. I have put off working on this project in the name of other classes. But deadlines are approaching and it’s time to face the music.



No comments:

Post a Comment