Monday, December 21, 2020

Reviewing

 So now that i have filmed one day, I need to review my film. This is important now so I know to refilm. When I looked at my footage I was very dissatisfied to see it. All my time went to waste as the footage is now useless. I am filming and producing this movie by myself. But I am also in it as well. This causes problems because I don’t have someone to help me. If i had a partner to record correctly, it would’ve saved me this misstep. Most clips were out of focus. This makes the clip irrelevant because I can’t use it in any way. Some clips were not angled correctly or centered. My camera does not have a reversible viewfinder. Therefore I have to get physically behind the camera and set it before running back into the frame. I feel like I have wasted my time because I have no footage and a day wasted. It has made me learn though. I learned my camera was set to manual focus and not automatic. This meant, the way I set it would not stay focused once I stepped in the frame. On my next film day I will took what I learned and put it into use. I will leave my camera on automatic and check each clip after being taken to see how it looks. But that can all wait because my next step is some social media marketing.



No comments:

Post a Comment