Wednesday, December 30, 2020

New Story

 My friend got COVID, I am on lockdown. So now I am forced to come up with a new story. This is going to be extremely difficult because I don’t know what to do on such short notice. What if the new film doesn’t match the colors and theme I’ve implicated on social media. Will this create a whole re-branding, I don’t know. This is what my idea is. My first scene was going to be a “Quarentine Routine”. If i take this idea and expand it, while adding funny remarks and details, I can make it 5 minutes long. The issue with this is that there is no storyline or plot going on. This means I would need to add some dimension to the voiceover that goes over it.  I’m kind of getting stressed out about it to be honest. I have to get a whole new story, which means a whole new storyboard, etc. etc. The most convenient thing for me to do is create a story revolving around me and my room. This way, there will be no excuses as to why I cannot do it. A one-woman show if you will. I now need to start working on the storyboard. This part will probably be the most exhausting but it is necessary for a thought out film. Also, let’s find a silver lining. Although i have all this newfound stress, there is one benefit from all this. Since I have no one to film with, I can film anytime. This is convenient for me because my schedule is crazy.



No comments:

Post a Comment