Saturday, December 19, 2020

Social Media

 In the past weeks I have created social media accounts. I have created an Instagram for sharing photos and videos. The Twitter is for teaser and dates. The YouTube is for trailers, behind the scenes, and any other clips. Finally, the Facebook is for media of all sorts. Today I worked on two things. These things, balding a following and developing a theme, are important to me so I can have a strong, cohesive front. I am currently focusing on building a following for these accounts. They all have 20-40 followers. I want them to have more so I will follow accounts that are random, in hopes they will follow back. I want an engaged audience to build hype around the film. I also want all my social medias to seem consistent. In doing this, I have developed certain aesthetics for my social media. For example, certain colors, tone, etc. All of my advertisements are rather ambiguous and mysterious. I am doing this because until the film is released, I don't want to give too much of the story. This leaves things up to the audience's imagination and keeps them wondering what my film is about. Today I worked on developing some graphic designs for the Instagram. All the aesthetics I mentioned above are represented below. I also updated my website to match better. The overall goal I am trying to accomplish with my social media is a cohesive aesthetic that makes audience put it all together.



No comments:

Post a Comment