Sunday, December 20, 2020

Filming Day

         Today I began filming. I wanted to start with the alone scenes because they are easiest to do. I put myself into some new clothes and i started filming. I filmed half of the morning routine. Because I am filming myself, it is very hard. I had to reshoot multiple clips. My camera doesn’t have a reversible viewfinder, so i cannot see what I am filming. That challenged my filming process because I had to spend more time refilming. I also am having problems shooting a specific angle. Some clips are top view of me laying down. I couldn’t figure out today how to film it. After filming I looked it up and got the idea to put my tripod on my bed and flip the camera as low as I can. Another difficulty I ran into was noise. I live in a house with three adults and a 5 year old kid. This means there’s constantly a lot of noise. Many clips got interrupted by a shout or an interruption. This is something I couldn’t really control and began to aggravate me. Overall it wasn’t a good filming day. My next step is to review the footage I have.



No comments:

Post a Comment