Thursday, December 24, 2020

Why I am not filming today or tomorrow

 I still have a lot of work to do left with my film. I just worked on my social media so I know I’ve done some progress. There is a lot of filming and editing to do and the clock is ticking. I know it is crucial that I film. Even more so since my last film day ended up so horrible. It is currently December 24, 8 pm. I did not film today nor will I film tomorrow and here is why. It is Christmas Eve, and with the horrible year 2020 has been, I need this holiday. I am at my grandparents house, with my dad, grandparents and brother from college. We just had a dinner that we spent all day preparing. Tomorrow I will wake up, come back here to spend time time with my cousins. After that I’ll go to my mom’s house and spend time with my brother and how excited he is about all his new toys. Once we get out of the Santa age, the school system has always assigned packets of work or projects to work on. To this I say, forget that. Why should I have to give up my holiday time, my family traditions and my mental break to keep up with something like school. I am not going to film today or tomorrow because there are more important things in life. Maybe on the 26th or maybe on the the 31st. But i know that while i am with my very old grandparents, i’m going to appreciate the time I have with them and give myself a break. I will have time to film, but filming on a holiday is something I won’t do to myself. Cambridge, if you are reading this for any reason, happy holidays!



No comments:

Post a Comment