Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Filming Again

           So now i need to film again. In case you haven’t read the last filming blog, my first filming attempt went rather rough. So now I have to re-film the first couple of scenes. I would say today was better. Because my failure, today I used my mistakes to learn and perform better. I started off by filming the bed scenes. I used my phone to check if the camera was positioned right. This was such a smart moment in my mind. I had an issue so I hacked my way around it. This helped me tremendously. It prevented me from making my previous mistake because my camera was centered the way I wanted it to be. Although that was a positive, i did make a reoccurring mistake. It is extremely hard to film in my house. I have two parents taht work from home, a 5 year old brother and an extremely loud grandmother all in a small house. This made me frustrated. I was constantly trying to find a quiet time but it was never quiet enough. There were many interruptions and random sounds. This annoyed me because I had to refilm and refilm. Finally, I got the take I needed. I would say that today was a more successful film day.



No comments:

Post a Comment