Saturday, December 26, 2020

There has been a change of plans...

 So today I have decided to start reviewing. The filming went well. I have a couple of good takes but I still have to do some more. But I have ran into a slight issue. There are many COVID cases in Florida. We might as well just be the epicenter for Coronavirus by now. Although my issue is the storyline, as the film is about a girl breaking from quarantine, it is a bigger issue. My co-star has got COVID. Due to this emergency, my mom has not allowed me to get with any friends to film. She hasn't let me hang out before, but this just adds fuel to the fire. So this issue is now out of my control. I am in complete and utter confusion. I now need to figure out a way of making a movie completely alone. This has gave me extreme anxiety because I have a deadline and I don't know what I am going to do with my story.  My plan is to rewrite the story but that is a problem for another day. This issue also means I have to re-storyboard as well as think of a story where I can still use my footage. Will it be in the same genre? Will I have enough time? I don't know, but that is a problem for another day, and all I can do. now is brainstorm.



No comments:

Post a Comment