Friday, January 31, 2020

Title Reseach: Watch the Titles


         While continuing my research, I came across another website. This website is called Watch the Titles. This website has many opening scenes available to study. These clips vary in genre and length. They have examples from films and television shows over various years. They featured movies I have seen before such as "Kung Fu Panda" and "Pink Panther". The clips give a reference to many opening scenes of varying genres. This website is very similar to Art of the Title. Art of the Title and Watch the titles are both very similar in their content. Some clips can clearly indicate what genre the film is in. Other clips were more ambiguous with their titles. There were between 15- 50 titles of the film clips I viewed. Animation films had more titles than live-action. The last credited was usually the director. Viewing these clips gave me a guideline for my title sequence.

No comments:

Post a Comment