Monday, March 9, 2020

Filming Day- Continuation

             For my next film day I filmed again at my friend Mariapaula's house. Once we got there I printed the photo I needed for the filming. I first filmed the scene of Emily tieing her shoes and reacting to the photo. I needed to rip the picture up in half as well as drawing a gun. This scene was easy to film as I just needed to half a shot oh her walking in a bedroom and begin tieing her shoes. I then got a close-up shot of the picture on the wall. I got a reaction shot of Emily looking at the photo, then I got her putting it back. This scene was filmed twice and was reshot due to acting mistakes or unclear directions. A high angle shot in an aerial view showed her grabbing the 'gun' off a counter.  The next scene featured Darwin spraying cologne and following a similar sequence. He sprayed the cologne on his chest, grabbed his wallet, and a photo fell out. I filmed a closer angle of him picking up the photo and went back to the medium shot. Then he proceeded to put his wallet back in his pocket. The next clip showed a different counter, with Darwin placing the cologne down and grabbing the knife and exiting. This scene gave us difficulties because the location was dark. To fix this, I resulted to using a flashlight to lighten up the scene. We had to use different ways we can to lighten up the foreground of the scene. The final scene I shot was the photo album scene. This scene had Darwin opening and looking at a photo album. He proceeded to shut the book dramatically and walk out the frame.


No comments:

Post a Comment