Friday, March 20, 2020

ReShoot

With all the footage I collected over my two film days, I have come to the conclusion that I don not need to reshoot. Although some scene were flawed, I can edit the errors away. The scenes i filmed took multiple takes so I have excess footage. I had a couple scenes i planned on reshooting some scenes for clarity or speed. These clips include the bathroom scene, walking scenes, and some dialogue. I had originally planned on reshooting some scenes than a pandemic called COVID-19 spread across the globe leading everyone to self quarantine. The reshoot was scheduled for March 19, but quarantine started a week prior. It was not suggested to leave or be in groups. This pandemic has caused complications for all groups and their projects. Luckily, I filmed before hand ensuring I had enough footage to create a film. This lead to complications in my timeline for the film. Due to these complications it is not an option to get my group together to film. Although I have my own gear and equipment, i cannot connect with my group mates. As a result i have to utilize editing to get a different result. According to a  peer’s review, the footage was well but the storyline was confusing. Therefore, I need to make my film more simplistic so a viewer is more clear. Although the reshoot didn’t get to happen, I believe I will be able to make a film that will still be fluent and cohesive.

No comments:

Post a Comment