Thursday, November 19, 2020

Advertising

 To begin marketing the movie to the media, I had to get social. The first things I had to do was create a logo, color scheme, and an email. I am going to be filming it in my room and usually have my LED colored lights in a purple-blue rotation. Therefore, when creating the logo and color scheme that is what I went for. My colors are purple, blue, black and pink. These colors are important because this is what I will keep consistent throughout all platforms. The next step I had to do was make an email. This is great because since I had to make multiple social media accounts, I can keep everything together. I first started with Youtube, putting my logo as the profile picture. I then set up Twitter and Facebook. The one I was most excited for was Instagram. Instagram is my favorite social media and I think it is popular amongst the age group I am marketing to. I have already started posting pictures teasing future updates. I want the Instagram to be the main source for set photos and clips, since it is a photo-sharing site. On twitter I want to share "testimonials" and dates, since the app is more for text and less pictures. On the Facebook, I want a mix of both. On the Youtube, I will post clips and behind the scenes footage. The big thing is to promote on all platforms consistently.  I am very excited for the promotional aspect of this project. I pay close attention to what gets marketed towards my age group and I want to take that into my own process. 



No comments:

Post a Comment