Thursday, November 12, 2020

Planning

                Now that I have a premise for my film, its time to start planning. I want to shoot the house scenes first. I can do that myself with a tripod and my camera. I can film these any time, during the week or on weekends. This part of the film is a flexible shooting period, which is great. There is another half of my film though. This half needs go be filmed with people. It is important to note that the COVID pandemic is still going on. Therefore, I need to have the least people as possible. My parents do not want me going out to keep me safe so this will cause another issue. I only have one day to film. I now have to coordinate a day in November to film. This day will consist of 3 or 4 friends. I want to film as safe as possible but it needs to be done. Once I finish storyboarding, I will start the filming process. The first scene I will film is the montage. It is supposed to be like a morning routine. It also includes clips of online school. Therefore these scenes can be filmed on weekdays. The planning of filming is crucial to maximizing your day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment