Friday, February 21, 2020

Filming: Continued

            Furthermore, we had to continue filming. We were being unproductive with our filmimg so we had to start picking up the The next scene I filmed was our conversations with our assistants. I had to create "mugshots" of our assassins so we lined Emily up against a wall and took a photo of her. I followed the same procedure with Darwin. This wasted filming time which could have been avoided. I filmed Mariapaula and Rafael playing assistants with headsets and laptops. Once I filmed them, I filmed the screen showing the images we took earlier that day. Next we recorded the car scene of Darwin on the other line of the call. This scene was shot in the car, which was relatively easy to film.This was shot on the car's headrest and is a medium-shot. The corresponding scene was of Emily walking down the street answering Mariapaula's call. This was a medium-close up as well as a tracking shot. The flaw I ran into was the audio. Because we were outside, the wind made the dialogue unclear. To resolve this issue, I had my cast speak the dialogue, but I will also record a voice over to layer on top.  To save storage and time, I began to record the scenes that are cross-cut conversations all in one take. This way I can chop it up in editing to be a conversations. This also prevents any noticeable changes between takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment