Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Planning: Shooting Script"



This is the shooting script for the movie I am filming. The first two minutes required an idea of the story I am trying to create. I knew the basic idea of the story I wanted but I had no idea where was the right place to start. The slides go through each scene in detail.This includes lighting, positions, camera movements and angles. It is important to get as much detail as possible since this will be the guide for filming day. I tried to explain the vision in my head as best as possible so when I film, it will make the process easier. I referred to my cast in ways that are referable if my cast changes. I included various shots, angles, movements, acting, and the setting as well as lighting. I made sure to keep it unspecific to one location, in case it changes.



No comments:

Post a Comment