Monday, February 10, 2020

Planning: Location, Sound, Participants, Health, Schedule

     One of the most crucial steps of the film making process is planning. To avoid wasting time on set, which is money, it is important to plan the details down. In this slideshow, I discussed the location for filming. The set played a large role in the story dynamic and the environment the characters will be portrayed in. In the slideshow, a picture of the house being used is included as a basis for size and aesthetics. The sound is extremely important too. I have downloaded several audios of thematic music for the background. Selecting the right music will set the mood for the film. The participants are my cast members as well as parents, for supervision. My safety procedures are included, in case of an emergency and to prevent any injuries. My schedule is planned out to be completed by mid-April.



No comments:

Post a Comment