Thursday, February 27, 2020

Filming: Day 3

        By this point I was almost halfway complete with filming my scenes.My next scenes to film were the walking scenes. The first walking scene I filmed was the tilt.This shot was harder to film because I had to tilt my phone upwards while walking backwards. This made it difficult but after several attempts, I got it. This scene was a close up. This scene was a tilt from walking feet up to her head. To do this scene she had to walk slowly to give me time to rise smoothly. She was "talking to her grandma" so I had to record her lips moving to match the voice over.This conversation scene will be cut into several clips. These clips will form a cross cut conversation. The next scene I filmed, was also of Juliana walking. We moved further down the street to differentiate the scenes, but show she is in same location. This scene was around sunset time, which meant we ran out of time. I was not able to finish filming in one day. I have three scenes left to film, therefore another filming day is needed. This is mostly because I spent too much time wasted on other scenes. My next scenes that I need to film will take less time. My next step now is to begin reviewing the film I already taped.

No comments:

Post a Comment